first few days of the holidays have been pretty plain but not that bad either. had training on tuesday, for which only 6 foilists turned up. weiwen made us do duck walks, standing broad jumps, lunges and squattings and they were killers. when sandra saw me yesterday she greeted me by asking 'how are your legs' and we looked at each other and went 'oh my god damn pain larhhh!!' hoho. oh yea! the school bought a set of boxes for us from henry. brand new shiny boxes that give loud and clear beeps and they belong to us! but the thought of the few thousand bucks going to henry isn't very appealing lol.
went back school yesterday to get result slip. no marks or percentiles or parent's signature, just a plain grade for each subject. after that there was chem spa which was ok la. then spent some time in the library with nganching while waiting for sarah and jonathan. i haven't had a proper talk with this woman for a damn long time la, ever after she decides to devote all her time and attention to her guy. idiot. lol.
went hongquan's house to do pw today. ely says my pw group 'give a whole new meaning to no life', lol. hey it wasn't that bad. i was laughing at every single little tickling thing and no one could stand me for that. but thank god hongquan and his mum are nice people cos me and cynthia basically messed up his sofa by lying around in all weird directions and throwing the cushions at each other haha. after that went white sands with shiyi before she left for her pw meeting. we ate doughnuts (: at first i thought i have a lot of stuff that i wanna grumble to her about but the moment i saw her i just decided that nothing is that bad after all.
oh yes, i'm tagged by mr chua yew ann aka muthu. er great. but i'll do the thing another day la ok, too lazy to come up with 15 facts about myself.
came across this song by vitamin c. never heard it before but the lyrics are cute (:
Not That Kind Of Girl
I'm not that kind of girl who thinks I can change the world
With just a simple twirl of my hair
I'll never break your heart, tear your soul apart
With just a simple spark from my stare
Won't go playing with your insides
Take your wallet for it's big size
Won't be suckered in by those foolish games
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
I'm not that of girl who think you can rule my world
With just a simple wave of your hand
So don't you push me down, or start to play around
Cause when you see me frown, just beware
Don't go playing with my insides
Tell me stories, tell me big lies
Won't be taken in by those silly games
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
Oh, oh, I'm not that kind of girl
Come on, come onYo, tell me VC, what kind of girl are you?
Let me know
I'm not the kind of girl to make you lose your mind
I wanna be the kind of girl you'll never leave behind
You're gonna take it, never fake it, you know you'll see
That I'm just the kind of girl I always wanted to be
I'm not that kind of girl, I'm not that kind of girl
I'm not that kind of girl
I like your kind of girl, I like that kind of girl
I like your kind of girl
I'm not that kind of girl
I like your kind of girl, I like all kinds of girls
I like your kind of girl
I'm not that kind of girl
No comments:
Post a Comment