Wednesday, September 16, 2009

quoting wanqing who quoted elle woods from legally blonde:

On our very first day at Harvard, a very wise Professor quoted Aristotle: “The law is reason free from passion.” Well, no offense to Aristotle, but in my three years at Harvard I have come to find that passion is a key ingredient to the study and practice of law — and of life. It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world, remembering that first impressions are not always correct. You must always have faith in people. And most importantly, you must always have faith in yourself.

quoting wanqing again who quoted benjamin buttons from his curious case:

For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

i was telling max that this is so inspirational that it makes me feel wiser x)

quoting max who quoted from dunno-where:

To me, a guy and a girl are best friends only because at some point in time, there was interest on at least one side. And because things didn’t develop for some reason or another, they become best friends instead, and that stage is irreversible.

life is beautiful. but you have to live.

friends will always leave you, because as their friend, that is what you would want for them.


nice (:

No comments: